A few questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kygirl84

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am very excited to start the pre-med and med school process. I however have a few questions.
Does anyone have any good websites for pre med or med students to find good information?
Does anyone have any good websites for pediatrics for me to find more information?
How about websites to study for the MCAT?
Does anyone know anything about P/PM&R?
OR.... developmental/behavioral ped..??

Members don't see this ad.

Glad you're excited and that you are on SDN... I'm sorry I cannot help with most of this, but I would recommend asking about websites for peds, p/pm&r and developmental/behavioral peds on the pediatrics forum further down the main forum page. Those guys will probably be able to better direct you. Good luck.

I am very excited to start the pre-med and med school process. I however have a few questions.
Does anyone have any good websites for pre med or med students to find good information?
Does anyone have any good websites for pediatrics for me to find more information?

Most of these questions can be answered on this website. If you do a little exploring, you will find a whole board dedicated to the MCAT and how to study for it. As for the other questions, try the search function.

Members don't see this ad :)
THANKS!!! I didnt know there was a peds forum

Scroll the rest of the way down the forum and you'll see the resident forums. Look all you want, but don't post any pre-med questions...a lot of them are post-call...:smuggrin:

SDN has all the info you need. Most forums have helpful sticky threads and FAQs as well.

Best of luck!