Am I considered a reapplicant?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

chunkybear

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello! I submitted my primary last cycle but did NOT send my transcript and ended up withdrawing before any official materials got approved...Since I wasn't verified, does this make me a reapplicant? I only had one school I "sent" to since I was doing the throwaway method.
 
Hello! I submitted my primary last cycle but did NOT send my transcript and ended up withdrawing before any official materials got approved...Since I wasn't verified, does this make me a reapplicant? I only had one school I "sent" to since I was doing the throwaway method.
You didn't submit a complete primary application, and withdrew before AMCAS verified you, so you would not be considered a re-applicant.