A Gentle Guide to WW Nicknames

Started by Lawpy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
whatever you are comfortable with.
I can't remember what game it was from, but somehow it came up that I don't like using capital letters in my name. And I don't remember how, but I ended up with EN and N added to my nickname list because I insisted I shouldn't be called Genny. And at one point, a bunch of us changed our avatars to prescription diets, and mine was EN. I don't remember if hydration was involved, but it's all very hazy now.
 
I can't remember what game it was from, but somehow it came up that I don't like using capital letters in my name. And I don't remember how, but I ended up with EN and N added to my nickname list because I insisted I shouldn't be called Genny. And at one point, a bunch of us changed our avatars to prescription diets, and mine was EN. I don't remember if hydration was involved, but it's all very hazy now.
It was also in a dead chat iirc :laugh:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can you add me and sunshine?

Double n sunny for sunshine and single n suni for me

I usually go by sunny but I can't in matches with her . Oh man this will confuse so many people 😳
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad