A Gentle Guide to WW Nicknames

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm just happy that BBC is still on the list tbh

I mentally pair @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo with @PrincessButterCup mainly cause both are awesome and both helped run @vetmedhead awesome MMeat game which is by far the best game i have played :biglove::love:

Also i mentally paired you with @nohika as WW legends :cat:

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Ohhhh, you separated med stuff from WW stuff. It would have been awfully tragic if some premed stumbled in here and got confused.

Tbh i dont think people follow the signature links (partly because signatures aren't shown on mobile browsers). But the separation helps either way :cat:

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm amused that I'm on this list when I haven't played a game in over a year :laugh:

• Wow
Reactions: 6 users
What the heck even are hydras? Are they like the paws/dolphin thing that happened in the unknown WW?

What the heck even are hydras? Are they like the paws/dolphin thing that happened in the unknown WW?
Didn’t follow that ww so I’m not sure what the paws/dolphin thing was, but it’s 2 people playing as one role. More often it’s been only 1 person allowed to post on thread but the silent head can talk to the posting head and discuss things and have someone they can fully trust to speak their thoughts to. Usually it’s 2 people who wouldn’t be able to commit to the time requirement of the game if they weren’t hydraing

Members don't see this ad :)
At this point between MU and here, I doubt all the names could be contained within a single post. :laugh:
so i decided to go back and count all the ones I could find on Discord and
Analyst Midwife
Animal Epstein
Animal BoomerWife
Animal DrunkWife
Animal SlipperyWife
Animal Vocaloid
Alicia KeysWife
Animal DehydratedWife
Animal VillageWin
Animal MemeBroke
Animal Wolfside
Animal LaughWife
Animal HoardsWife
Animal SlackWife
Animal LewdWife
Animal CollegeTryWife
Animal RipWife
Animal NSFWife
Animal Mislynched
Animal ChokeWife
Anime KidWife
Anime Midwife
Animal SickWife
Dr. Midwife
I can only remember context for three of these max

Last edited:
  • Haha
This needs to be updated @BigCats is also BC, Big Kitties, BK

Sometimes I’m called lizzo or Al

Last edited:
This needs to be updated @BigCats is also BC, Big Kitties, BK, Big ol’ Kitties, Tig ol’ Bitties

Sometimes I’m called lizzo or Al
Can we actually not with the ~suggestive~ ones? Any other fun derivatives are fine by me :cat:

• Love
Can we actually not with the ~suggestive~ ones? Any other fun derivatives are fine by me :cat:

Is Bitties by itself okay? I just like it because it's like if I slur BigKitties and actually had nothing to do with the suggestive one

If you don't like it I'll stop but it might take concerted effort hahaha

Is Bitties by itself okay? I just like it because it's like if I slur BigKitties and actually had nothing to do with the suggestive one

If you don't like it I'll stop but it might take concerted effort hahaha
Yes that’s fine!!

• Love