A little strange

Started by Trek
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Trek

Grand Uranium Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is a bit funny. I've got my first interview in a day. I don't have anything ready, and my car probably won't make the 4 hour drive. I don't know d!ck about HMOs, PPOs, stem cells, etc., as i spent much of the summer racing bikes and tankin' OEs. Should i be more nervous? I really don't even know why i wanna go there (more than any other school) apart from the fact it's cheap. Maybe i'll be nervous tomorrow. Who knows.
 
Good luck Trek! If you can't do anything else to prepare, then maybe you should just read over your application before you go. Later and knock 'em dead. 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Definetely do some reading about the school. Learn about their curriculum so you can discuss how it matches you and what you are looking for in a school.