A little stressed about CS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

golfpropsychguy

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Am I over reacting here. I'm feeling a little anxiety going over these cases in FA for CS. Is the actual thing relaxed and easy. I take it next tuesday in LA. Can you blow it on the exam an still pass. Im from the US and my english is normal.

anyone take it and think they bombed and pass?? help me out here. My stress is killing me...

Members don't see this ad.

If you have done well during 3rd year and read FA, you will be just fine. 96% of US med students pass. I thought I blew 3 of the cases and still passed. This test is more of a test of how nice you are and if you can ask the proper questions. How do the actors know whether or not you are performing a physical exam maneuver correctly or not or if at all? Furthermore, some of the actors are just laughably horrendous that you wonder just why this exam is $1000. Hmmm. . .

Hey guys,
Am I over reacting here. I'm feeling a little anxiety going over these cases in FA for CS. Is the actual thing relaxed and easy. I take it next tuesday in LA. Can you blow it on the exam an still pass. Im from the US and my english is normal.

anyone take it and think they bombed and pass?? help me out here. My stress is killing me...

If you have done well during 3rd year and read FA, you will be just fine. 96% of US med students pass. I thought I blew 3 of the cases and still passed. This test is more of a test of how nice you are and if you can ask the proper questions. How do the actors know whether or not you are performing a physical exam maneuver correctly or not or if at all? Furthermore, some of the actors are just laughably horrendous that you wonder just why this exam is $1000. Hmmm. . .

Thanks a ton for the responce. Yeah, ive been doing the cases in FA and making sure I know the right questions to ask.

Wish me luck!!