A question for people with midwestern interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ecft07

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did anyone receive an interview without fulfilling all pre-reqs? I'm thinking of applying to midwestern AZ but I didn't take microbiology and I already graduated from university. Anyone? :oops:

Members don't see this ad.

i dont have the microbio requirement fulfilled and i was offered an interview (2-3 weeks ago). just gotta make sure you put it on planned coursework

you can take it online somewhere im sure. like at a community college.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks woof44!

But I can't make anymore changes on ADEA because I already submitted my application. Should I just go ahead and apply? Also, is it too late to apply now for a pre-Dec interview?

My MWU AZ's interview is in Oct. and I don't have physiology, microbio lab, and anatomy...I didn't even put those into my planned course work. I found out MWU require these classes after I was invited for an interview, so will make them up at CC.

My MWU AZ's interview is in Oct. and I don't have physiology, microbio lab, and anatomy...I didn't even put those into my planned course work. I found out MWU require these classes after I was invited for an interview, so will make them up at CC.

Thanks for the info! :)

So I don't know if it's weird to try and meet up with SDN people lol. but I'm going to be in Phoenix/Glendale Arizona monday afternoon and was wondering if anyone wants to hang out. I've never been there so it would be nice to explore with someone else. Maybe have some cactus dinner :D Let me know!

Did anyone receive an interview without fulfilling all pre-reqs? I'm thinking of applying to midwestern AZ but I didn't take microbiology and I already graduated from university. Anyone? :oops:

It is definitely too late for Pre-Dec1 interview for sure.
Unless, of course, you have 25/25/25 3.8sGPA, or the such, then you'll be offered an interview within a few days. (MWU does that...)

As for PreReqs, as long as they are completed before school, which is in late July or early August I forgot, and you can take it over the summer the year before you matriculate, I called them and asked.

do both campuses require microbiology, physiology, and anatomy?

Anatomy, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Physiology for both schools.

ADEA book is your friend.

take the courses beforehand and you should be fine.

Hey guys... I didn't have Micro with a lab or Physiology when I got accepted to MWU. I took them over the summer at a CC and everything went really smoothly. You guys will love it when you get here... you'll see why it really is the BEST dental school in the country...