a question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

issa

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i took the dat today and got 17AA 18TS 18PAT, can i retake in december and if i score lower then don't send my new scores?
i am going to take 18 credits in the fall and work almost full time, so i can't study more. i will study 2 weeks in december or january.

Members don't see this ad.

sorry to say but 17 AA wont cut it anywhere and 2 weeks of studying isn't going to boost it much. why retake it if you aren't going to blow it out of the water? change your priorities for the fall so that your DAT doesn't sink your application..

Don't listen to this jabroni :laugh: ... I studied for the DAT in 2 days and got very lucky... I still think you should retake it in December or November if possible, but if you're applying for this cycle, you might've got in someplace by then assuming your GPA is high enough to counter your low AA.... BUT the registered loser does have a point though if your GPA isn't outerworldly it will be very hard to get in anywhere the first round.

prez_al said:
Don't listen to this jabroni :laugh: ... I studied for the DAT in 2 days and got very lucky... I still think you should retake it in December or November if possible, but if you're applying for this cycle, you might've got in someplace by then assuming your GPA is high enough to counter your low AA.... BUT the registered loser does have a point though if your GPA isn't outerworldly it will be very hard to get in anywhere the first round.

you studied for the DAT for two days?! :confused: i thought i was slacking by studying one hour every other day for a month. i feel a lot better if that is true.