A quick technical question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hey everyone!
I’m taking the MCAT in January 2019. I’d want to start buying the resources (online stuff and books) so that over the summer I can create an effective study plan. However, I have no clue when there’s gonna be new mcat books published. I’ve heard that Kaplan’s book are the best so I’ll stick with them (I also have 2016 Princeton’s review book package).
My Q is: Are the Kaplan 2018-2019 books the most recent and so should I buy them or are they gonna publish a new set of books later in the year? I know the material isn’t gonna change but I’d like to have the most recent books. I also don’t wanna spend 400$ on books now just to find out they’ll publish new ones closer to my mcat date.

PS. If you’ve had good experiences with other publishers’ books, please feel free to share your tips! I’d truly appreciate it!

THANK YOU!!

Members don't see this ad.

I have a set of 2018 Kaplan books for $150 if you want them. They're do not really change unless the mcat changes dramatically

Hey everyone!
I’m taking the MCAT in January 2019. I’d want to start buying the resources (online stuff and books) so that over the summer I can create an effective study plan. However, I have no clue when there’s gonna be new mcat books published. I’ve heard that Kaplan’s book are the best so I’ll stick with them (I also have 2016 Princeton’s review book package).
My Q is: Are the Kaplan 2018-2019 books the most recent and so should I buy them or are they gonna publish a new set of books later in the year? I know the material isn’t gonna change but I’d like to have the most recent books. I also don’t wanna spend 400$ on books now just to find out they’ll publish new ones closer to my mcat date.

PS. If you’ve had good experiences with other publishers’ books, please feel free to share your tips! I’d truly appreciate it!

THANK YOU!!

Where do you live. I just got in but I am giving away (free) a full set of used latest edition exam kracker books and 3 of their again used latest edition 101 passages (cars, chem, physics) and one older 1001 physics questions. I love these. I just got accepted so I’m ready to part with them.