A (somewhat naive) q about Step 1 results...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Diesel10

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Your test results are posted online approximately 3-4 weeks after your test date, right? They don't send you an e-mail or anything?? If not, that's a little frustrating because I know I'm going to be completely neurotic about logging on to check every two seconds. :-/ Can anyone shed any more light about how or when scores are released? Thanks in advance for any info.

Members don't see this ad.

I have heard earliest release on the third wednesday after test date.

For those who've tested in the last 4-5 weeks, is this holding true after the "delay"?
Awaiting my scores tomorrow, hopefully....

Your test results are posted online approximately 3-4 weeks after your test date, right? They don't send you an e-mail or anything?? If not, that's a little frustrating because I know I'm going to be completely neurotic about logging on to check every two seconds. :-/ Can anyone shed any more light about how or when scores are released? Thanks in advance for any info.

They send you an email the day of score release. Alternatively you can sit and refresh sdn until someone posts "scores released!!" That might happen before you even receive the email.