Step I Anyone expecting results on Aug 15th?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MedCY

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Took step 1 on July 26th. My scheduling permit link disappeared this morning, so probably means I'm getting my result in 48 hours :nailbiting:.

I am not sure how I did anymore! I am probably between a borderline pass and a borderline fail. Does anyone know if the permit disappearance thing is still a clue that you have passed or is it no longer the case? Are there people whose permit links have disappeared yet they failed step1?

Also, I feel like I did about 60% of the questions right but some people who took the test around the same time found it very difficult. Do you think difficult test = curved score or is it a hoax?

48 hours to go but can't stop obsessing about it now that it's so close..