A story...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tae1703

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
There once was a boy...

Members don't see this ad.

who didn't get into medical school...

he lived in a shoe...

Members don't see this ad :)
becuase he was so in debt because he applied to medical school....

. . . of his long hair red . . .

. . . the massive, massive tool SitraAchra responded, unfamiliar with the concept of homophonic puns . . .

You all are ****ing losers. Seriously.

...and then he yawned, and screamed, and pulled out a booger, and the liquid was drained out of his right eye, and he beheld the booger, and then he fell in love with the woman in the shoe and cohabitated with her happily ever after.

IgweEmeka said:
You all are ****ing losers. Seriously.

Posting in this thread at this hour does NOT lend you credibility.

Or to put it in words you may better comprehend: "takes one to know one."

Why I even come to these forums, I don't know. You all are freaks. June 16th had better roll by fast enough so I never have to visit these forums again until interviews start coming. I mean are you all such freaking losers? What the **** is the point of a thread that says "A story"? Seriously.

SitraAchra said:
Posting in this thread at this hour does NOT lend you credibility.

Or to put it in words you may better comprehend: "takes one to know one."
I post because I am broken up with my girlfriend and am used to being awake during this time of the night screwing a hot ass blonde chick. Unfortunately she left me and I have nothing to do but read your ****ing posts because I am addicted to this freaking website because I just took the ****ing mcat and can't get it out of my mind. Hope this clarifies enough for you. LOSER!

So don't read it douche bag - go cry amongst your collection of stuffed animals on the bed mommy made for you then write an entry in your journal about how a mean man on the internet yelled at you.

Oh did I mention cry about it?

SitraAchra said:
So don't read it douche bag - go cry amongst your collection of stuffed animals on the bed mommy made for you then write an entry in your journal about how a mean man on the internet yelled at you.

Oh did I mention cry about it?

oooo zing....

waits with bated breath for the come back....

abraxas said:
oooo zing....

whats with bated breath for the come back....

I didn't realize I was exhibiting restraint - oh well it's QUITE late and I'm sure when I wake up, none of this will matter. To whomever I just insulted - whatever.