General Admissions & OTCAS A. T. Still acceptances

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

OTquestions

Full Member
5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi! I’m on the waitlist for A. T. STILL Univeristy in Arizona. I was wondering if anyone has experience with their waitlist and how likely it is to get in! Or if anyone has a spot they do not plan on accepting.
 
hi! I’m on the waitlist for A. T. STILL Univeristy in Arizona. I was wondering if anyone has experience with their waitlist and how likely it is to get in! Or if anyone has a spot they do not plan on accepting.
Hi I interviewed on 1/26 and haven't heard back. When did you find out you were waitlisted?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was notified that they filled all of the spots as of Jan 23 and I was still Welcome to come for my interview on Feb 2. So I interviewed for the waitlist.