A tiny problem

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RichieTemp

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Good afternoon everyone :D ,

I have a serious concern that i thought some of you may be able to help me with. I've recently notcied that after exhaustive workouts on freeweights or cardiovascular activities such as raquetball, that i experience considerable shrinkage. THIS IS NO JOKE! , sometimes the shrinkage is so great that i don't even recogninze myself. I've noticed it for the first time a few months ago and have started to notice it more often recently. I am concerned whether this is a problem with my blood volume or maybe a problem with the localized blood flow. Or maybe this is something that is completely normal that i just noticed. Just wanted to find out from you guys (and look like a fool in the process), before i look like a fool asking my doctor about it. Any helpful comments would greatly be appreciated, and again i am serious about this.

Members don't see this ad.

1. You are right about volume, as your capillaries fill you will shunt blood from other areas.
2. Flight or fight response. Your genetails will try to "get out of harms way" when your hormones are pumping.
3. I assume this is very common. For me it is most noticeable right before I take my cold shower after running.
4. you are NOT shrinking you are just not perfused in that area for the moment. I have noticed I may stay in that condition for up to an hour after I run/workout. But the stallion always performs when he is needed. :D
5. I wouldnt be concerned unless you feel very dizzy or stop sweating. You might want to increase you water intake before during and after.