Why people do like Doximity ? What problem is it solving for you ?

Started by pabpab
Tags Tags
doximity
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pabpab

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi 👋, I'm just wondering why Doximity app is so popular... what are your top 3 reasons to use it ?
 
Last edited:
1) it's got some decent metrics / data all collected in one place.

That's all I can think of. The feedback information can be stale and of limited value, IMO.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Residency data, although inaccurate at times.

Can make hipaa compliant phone calls.

Can securely fax documents.

Interesting and updated clinical information and articles are posted sometimes.

Job postings.

Ect.
 
Last edited:
The dialer is all I really use it for. Sometimes it has relevant medical news. I hardly ever look up rankings or that stuff.