• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

RSLilly

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 5, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Optometry
We always say that this forum should lighten up from time to time.
So therefore, a joke. Written about pre-med, but I think it applies to any pre-health student.

A college physics professor was explaining a particularly complicated concept to his class when a pre-med student interrupted him. "Why do we have to learn this stuff?" one young man blurted out. "To save lives," the professor responded before continuing the lecture.
A few minutes later the student spoke up again. "So how does physics save
lives?" The professor stared at the student for a long time without saying a word.
Finally the professor continued. "Physics saves lives," he said, "because it
keeps the idiots out of medical school."

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

of course, you could replace "physics" with "o-chem" or "calculus" or any of your other favorite classes.

About the Ads

JeffChou

Your mom goes to college
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 21, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Optometrist
Gchem was certainly the most unpleasant series to me (entropy! Gibb's free energy! heat!). :thumbdown:

pirateeyeexam.jpg

ODduck

Future Oregon OD
10+ Year Member
Feb 9, 2007
Forest Grove, OR
Status (Visible)
  1. Optometry Student
Gchem was certainly the most unpleasant series to me (entropy! Gibb's free energy! heat!). :thumbdown:

pirateeyeexam.jpg

Have you taken any Biochem, if not get ready for good old entropy and Gibbs to rear its ugly head again. It's Gen Chem, instead it's not only annoying, but annoying and impossibly hard!

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.