A.u.D & level of difficulty

Started by audioman
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

audioman

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone. I am thinking about becoming an audiologist but my undergrad and grad education is in a totally different field. I've never taken classes in this area before but I think the audiology profession seems exciting. I am nervous about the challenges that lies ahead. And perhaps if you give me assessment of the classes and activities that you currently undergo or ones that everyone aspiring audiologist may stumble as a student in the doctor of audiology program it would help demystify my worry and curiosity. How intense is the program? Thanks