A WW Generation Classification System

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I think just clearly specifying one's relationships with each other is less confusing.

I'll have to look back to make sure this is complete, accurate, and consistent with what I've said before.

For example, my pedigree is I started in the Lounge on a JDH game. (@Animal Midwife what was our connection that game? We were both noobs but it wasn't your first game. Your first Lounge game? That would make us Lounge sisters I should think).

LIS is my WW Jesus and adopted grandfather (as in I adopted him, I have no idea how he feels about any of this as he quit playing not long after I started) and @DVMDream would probably not be amused to know that I consider her a wicked stepmother mostly because she and LIS were the last of a generation of vets that would really yell at you, but it made me a better player.

Pip and LIS are my wolf mother and father (early game, first wolf pack manator is your wolf parent) and StayPos and I are wolf cub siblings since it was both our first wolf outs.

Coffee's first game ever was also her first wolf out. It was my second wolf out so genny gets most of the credit as a wolf mother to Coffee. But I wrote a lot about game theory for noobs when Coffee just started playing. So I'm the big sister that helped raise her?

I modletted the 2017 Winter noob game, and didn't get my own very real official noob until M935.

I force adopted Stagg and Coffee into my evil villain training orphanage.

Mel is like my evil cousin from preallo/allo.

I'm also pretty sure I've tried to poach Lawper from his rightful manator.

It's very simple.

I like the storyboard pedigree way of keeping track, and I think it would be sweet if everyone just wrote out their little family tree story and we could refer to it here as desired.

I had to invent my tree because I didn't start in any noob game and I was never formally adopted.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I think just clearly specifying one's relationships with each other is less confusing.

I'll have to look back to make sure this is complete, accurate, and consistent with what I've said before.

For example, my pedigree is I started in the Lounge on a JDH game. (@Animal Midwife what was our connection that game? We were both noobs but it wasn't your first game. Your first Lounge game? That would make us Lounge sisters I should think).

LIS is my WW Jesus and adopted grandfather (as in I adopted him, I have no idea how he feels about any of this as he quit playing not long after I started) and @DVMDream would probably not be amused to know that I consider her a wicked stepmother mostly because she and LIS were the last of a generation of vets that would really yell at you, but it made me a better player.

Pip and LIS are my wolf mother and father (early game, first wolf pack manator is your wolf parent) and StayPos and I are wolf cub siblings since it was both our first wolf outs.

Coffee's first game ever was also her first wolf out. It was my second wolf out so genny gets most of the credit as a wolf mother to Coffee. But I wrote a lot about game theory for noobs when Coffee just started playing. So I'm the big sister that helped raise her?

I modletted the 2017 Winter noob game, and didn't get my own very real official noob until M935.

I force adopted Stagg and Coffee into my evil villain training orphanage.

Mel is like my evil cousin from preallo/allo.

I'm also pretty sure I've tried to poach Lawper from his rightful manator.

It's very simple.

I like the storyboard pedigree way of keeping track, and I think it would be sweet if everyone just wrote out their little family tree story and we could refer to it here as desired.

I had to invent my tree because I didn't start in any noob game and I was never formally adopted.
I see no reason why we can't do both

I do believe that was our first lounge game.

The generations thing is just because I was confused by what SOV meant by Gen 1 and people wanted to explain it better to me. I think it can be useful for those to figure out where they stand that aren't part of Dubz' family tree (or they are but it's a confusing "I'm my own grandpa" situation) or noob games.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Boxes VMH. Everyone must be fit into boxes.
Boxes?? :heckyeah:

funny-cats-if-it-fits-i-sits-13.jpg

funny-if-it-fits-i-sits-cat-18.jpg

Reactions: 4 users
I do believe that was our first lounge game.

The generations thing is just because I was confused by what SOV meant by Gen 1 and people wanted to explain it better to me. I think it can be useful for those to figure out where they stand that aren't part of Dubz' family tree (or they are but it's a confusing "I'm my own grandpa" situation) or noob games.
Ha ha, that was a throwaway comment to refer to the old-timers. Didn’t mean to start some existential angst. Always have to be careful what I so, ha.

Reactions: 1 users
Ha ha, that was a throwaway comment to refer to the old-timers. Didn’t mean to start some existential angst. Always have to be careful what I so, ha.
You're one of the Great Old Ones, your word is law/prophecy/bull**** ;)

Updated first post. I think to make it clear, it's designed for organizing prevet players (i.e. playing WW in prevet forums). Lounge games follow a different scheme so I just grouped them all as Loungers even if they started playing at different times.
Nobody puts baby in a corner generation! :p

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I dunno what this means but I support your overall GTFO my lawn vibes. :laugh: :horns:

"Humans give flowers and candy when wooing a lady.Penguins give rocks. Not just any rocks, though -- male gentoo penguins search through piles of pebbles to find the smoothest, most perfect ones. When a penguin has selected his pebble, he presents it to his intended companion."

"Humans give flowers and candy when wooing a lady.Penguins give rocks. Not just any rocks, though -- male gentoo penguins search through piles of pebbles to find the smoothest, most perfect ones. When a penguin has selected his pebble, he presents it to his intended companion."
Are you saying when I throw rocks at someone, I'm really just courting them? :eek:

I named my penguin stuffed animal Pebbles when I was a kid, for this exact reason. I had a hope that one day, the perfect guy would come for me, and until then I had Pebbles. :laugh:

I was a hopeless romantic- vet school has beaten that out of me. :laugh:

I guess i'm a Tepig?

Also I was looking back into my noob game and found out I was getting trolled by STL... and got confused with LIS matters :dead::hungover:

Even more of a reason to hope for STL and LIS to come back to WW soon.

And hopefully make an STLISOV game...

Reactions: 2 users
Oh wait how do we do? I'm gen 5, played in space game

Ugh this is already gonna be gross Bc I dislike Gen 5 Pokémon. But I’m Purrloin...

920B53F7-1C36-4458-A50B-29A1D28C7288.gif