A WW Generation Classification System

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
**** yes that means I’m piplup
@vetmedhead im giving you a run for your money. I AM PENGUIN.
View attachment 249959
@SkiOtter and I together.
1DF3F25F-939A-4ABE-8D24-DD24CCAE28F8.jpeg

Also, ski and I together. :laugh: :slap:

03CC4FA5-A54D-42E1-A6AB-954EBB5DF098.gif

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
I don't care what my actual roster number was, can we accept that gen 3 (my noob gen!) is when slakoth christened the world with his presence?

rjEsjBT.gif

Reactions: 9 users
Ok which Pokemon am I?

I'm some generation and some player number. Somebody look this up for me. I demand to be a legendary, a dragon type, a cute normal type, or pikachu, though, so choose correctly.

Reactions: 3 users
This thread has finally given me a use for rereading old game rosters.

Reactions: 3 users
Ok which Pokemon am I?

I'm some generation and some player number. Somebody look this up for me. I demand to be a legendary, a dragon type, a cute normal type, or pikachu, though, so choose correctly.

Starly!

20091223224016!396Starly.png

Reactions: 1 user
You would be a ralts lol.
From the description in Ruby version:
Ralts senses the emotions of people using the horns on its head. This Pokémon rarely appears before people. But when it does, it draws closer if it senses that the person has a positive disposition.

I think I identify a lot with the bolded :p
Ew.

I'd like to be re-rolled, please
No re-rolling, you have to balance your crappy stats just like the rest of us! I recommend assigning all of your points to charisma, for maximum entertainment value of course

Reactions: 1 users
Pffffft, everyone knows there's only 152 pokemon...

Lol uhm do you mean 151.....

Embarrassing.
Also, apparently I'm Liepard, which after reading more about this imaginary Pokemon I strongly approve :)

giphy.gif

You are my evolved form. Lol
Well if you started in Child's Play, you'd be Gen 3. And from your roster, you'd be Grovyle!

View attachment 250068

One of the best evolutionary lines.

(Sceptile is the best).

Reactions: 1 user
Lol uhm do you mean 151.....

Embarrassing.

You are my evolved form. Lol

One of the best evolutionary lines.

(Sceptile is the best).

Ummmmm, it's definitely 152. Just because MissingNo doesn't have a number doesn't mean it's not a Pokémon. Also, I was that psychopath who would actually catch MissingNo.

Lol to the evolution though.