AAAAAAAAHHHH....hopkins loves me

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

randomlogik

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
*jumps up and down and bounces off of walls*
I just got an interview invite from them. AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHG. Its my first one because I just finally got everything turned in about two weeks ago. They are my number one choice. AAAAAAAGK *dies*
oh happy happy day!!:D :D

does anyone know how many people that they interview?

Members don't see this ad.

haha.. congratulations!

They interview around 700 applicants. Last year, out of those 700 they offered 173 acceptances for 120 seats. Then they were also able to take around 50 people off the waitlist.

How were you notified? Us Mail? Did you get a viewbook? Was it next day aired with a tracking number?

Thanks...and good luck on the interview!

Members don't see this ad :)
MAJOR CONGRATS!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

According to the MSAR, they get 7056 apps and interview 715 for 120 spots. Good luck! :)

congrats!!!!:clap: Now go out and celebrate!

congrats! i think that is hte hardest place to get an interview at! life is good for you right now! go getem on interivew day!

I got an email from them. Actually, I got the same email three times. I guess they were desperate to make sure I actually got it. haha. :D its definately time to celebrate!!

Yes...it is time to celebrate for you!...one more question...did you EVER receive their viewbook/catalog?

Originally posted by Dr. Wall$treet
congrats! i think that is hte hardest place to get an interview at! life is good for you right now! go getem on interivew day!

is it really the hardest to get an interview at? i mean i know it would be hard....but? okie....that does make me feel good tho :D
i think it helps to know people. *still jumping up and down*

well, i do have there viewbook, but thats not because they sent it to me. i was there this summer doing a research internship. The dean talked with us, and gave us the info then.

Congratulations!!!:clap: :clap:
now go study up on the interview feedback forum!!
:)

CONGRATS ON THE AWESOME NEWS, randomlogik!!! :clap: :D :cool: :) :D :cool: :clap:

i also got the triplet email today!!! woohoo.

:clap: :clap: congrats to you MedApp. They must have sent out several today. I think i will call tomorrow to set up a date. Hopefully i will be able to go on a friday. That way i can spend the weekend there and hang out at the harbor and fells point! woot! its gonna be great to be back in baltimore...even if it is just for a short visit. *happy sigh*