AACOMAS: Schools With Multiple Campuses- How to Apply?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

premedpl

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I have been reading many posts about schools with multiple campuses, and as the cycle nears, I wanted to connect and ask you all how applying to schools works where multiple campuses are considered. I have heard different things per school, would be curious to hear how it works.

-Do we have to apply to each campus on the primary application?
-Can we apply to both campuses?

In terms of my school interest
-NYIT
-PCOM
-VCOM
-LECOM

Members don't see this ad.

This is based off my memory, so you'll have to double-check the accuracy.
NYIT - I believe only 1 app is needed, since the secondary will ask which campus(es) you want to be considered for. You can choose either or both (meaning no campus preference)
PCOM - don't remember.
VCOM - only one app needed for all campuses. In the secondary you'll rank order of preference. I believe if you fill out the secondary early they also offer a discount.
LECOM - only one app needed for all campuses EXCEPT bradenton (e.g. if you want to be considered for brandenton, you also need to designate that on AACOMAS). for the other campuses (seton hill, elmira, erie) you can rank preference after interview.

Reactions: 1 users
For PCOM - 1 application for the original PCOM/PCOM South GA and another application for PCOM-GA. Everything else from rigamarole is correct. Good luck with your cycle!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
This is based off my memory, so you'll have to double-check the accuracy.
NYIT - I believe only 1 app is needed, since the secondary will ask which campus(es) you want to be considered for. You can choose either or both (meaning no campus preference)
PCOM - don't remember.
VCOM - only one app needed for all campuses. In the secondary you'll rank order of preference. I believe if you fill out the secondary early they also offer a discount.
LECOM - only one app needed for all campuses EXCEPT bradenton (e.g. if you want to be considered for brandenton, you also need to designate that on AACOMAS). for the other campuses (seton hill, elmira, erie) you can rank preference after interview.
Super! Thank you so much