AADSAS GPA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UOP123321

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
i am submitting my app this week. How can I calculate my GPA to know how AADSAS will calculate it?

Is there an app or anything like that? I knew there is a spreadsheet, but it always makes confuse.

Members don't see this ad.

Aadsas will calculate many different GPAs, but overall, it will calculate a weighted and non weighted GPA. The weighted will include +\-. So for the weighted GPA use the standard - 1 A credit = 4.0 points, 1 B credit = 3.0 points, 1 A- = 3.67 points, 1 B- = 2.67 points etc - and get a total number of points that you’ve earned through grades. Then divide by the total number of credits you’ve taken. If this is confusing just type in GPA calculator in google.

Reactions: 1 user
- 1 A credit = 4.0 points, 1 B credit = 3.0 points, 1 A- = 3.67 points, 1 B- = 2.67 points etc
A- = 3.7 and B- = 2.7, so it "boosts" people up a little :) (but then B+ = 3.3 instead of 3.33 bring them down again).

OP you can use this PDF to calculate your GPA (comes directly from the ADEA): GPA Calculations