AADSAS grades missed a semester. What do I do and how does it look?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hopefuldent7

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I completed a one year masters program and I ordered my transcripts when my grades were submitted to the registrar on May 18th. I guess the official transcript didn't have my second semesters grades and only had fall semester. I just noticed this when looking at my application and saw a whole semester was missing. I just updated my application to include the grades from my second semester and ordered a new transcript. It sucks but I think I ordered my transcripts too early to AADSAS so they were only able to verify one semester as the spring semester grades may not have been finalized yet. I thought they would be because the unofficial transcript downloaded from the school website both semesters and their grades on it.

I wasn't able to see which classes would be verified until after I submitted so I am now wondering what else is there that I can do? Will AADSAS re-verify my application and send it to schools? And should I call up each school telling them what happened to make sure they get all my grades in, or should I just trust AADSAS and give it time? For reference, I ordered transcripts on May 18th, submitted June 27th, verified only one semester of my masters grades on June 29th. Freaking out since this masters program is a huge part of my application. Any advice would be appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

Have you reached out to AADSAS? What did they say?
I called this morning, they confirmed that my first transcript ordered didn't have my second semester grades and that the transcript I submitted over the weekend did. The thing is, since my application has already been verified, they won't verify my second semester grades until August and consider it an academic update. Huge bummer, but the customer service rep said she submitted a ticket for me asking if they would be able to verify it for me before then. Staying hopeful, but very nervous as this is a huge part of my application.