AADSAS GRADES

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hAAAnh

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Should I use the grade key on the back of my transcript to input letter grades corresponding to my GPA for my classes or should I use the AADSAS grading table? If I use the AADSAS table, my overall GPA is boosted a bit higher as opposed to using my transcript.

Members don't see this ad.

Input it however you want, AADSAS will revise it when you submit and process your transcript but they will keep a note of the changes.

Should I use the grade key on the back of my transcript to input letter grades corresponding to my GPA for my classes or should I use the AADSAS grading table? If I use the AADSAS table, my overall GPA is boosted a bit higher as opposed to using my transcript.

The document below says to use the key on the back:

Numeric Grading Schemes Some college transcripts report numeric grades rather than alpha (letter) grades. Registrars often provide a transcript key to indicate the letter value for each numeric grade. The letter value varies by college and university. For example, a "92" may be equal to an "A" at one institution and "B" at another institution. ADEA AADSAS verifies that the applicant selected the correct letter "ADEA AADSAS Grade" based on the transcript key. If the transcript does not indicate a corresponding letter grade, ADEA AADSAS will default to the standardized grade scale below.

Attachments

• 2013 GPA Calculations.pdf
    147.7 KB · Views: 56