AADSAS Problem: School Decision, There is no decision information available.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ryltar

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Under my AADSAS school decisions it says, "There is no decision information available." I called AADSAS and they said that they're not doing decision information yet; however, some people have received interview decision changes with NOVA.

Is anyone having the same problem with their AADSAS?

Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

Under my AADSAS school decisions it says, "There is no decision information available." I called AADSAS and they said that they're not doing decision information yet; however, some people have received interview decision changes with NOVA.

Is anyone having the same problem with their AADSAS?

Thanks in advance.

and i'm assuming that you have been invited to NOVA for their interview in another way other than AADSAS?
it's probably NOVA that has not updated your file on AADSAS so you probably want to contact them.

if you're asking this question without getting an interview from NOVA, then there is no problem with AADSAS

Sometimes it takes a week to get the update on AADSAS...be patient.

Members don't see this ad :)
I've applied to NOVA, although under school decisions it says, "There is no decision information available." There are no school names listed. For other people, it at least lists that their application to NOVA is under review. I've already completed the NOVA secondary application.

I've applied to NOVA, although under school decisions it says, "There is no decision information available." There are no school names listed. For other people, it at least lists that their application to NOVA is under review. I've already completed the NOVA secondary application.

...Wait a week then call AADSAS. Like I said, it may take a week for the school to update AADSAS, maybe longer.

Yeah just wait. Only Nova has anything under "School Decisions" for me (Received/Under Review since 7/20), and my app was sent out in the first mailing.

AADSAS is updated every Friday. At least that is how it was last year.