AADSAS Problem: School Decision, There is no decision information available.

Ryltar

10+ Year Member
Mar 9, 2009
  1. Pre-Dental
Under my AADSAS school decisions it says, "There is no decision information available." I called AADSAS and they said that they're not doing decision information yet; however, some people have received interview decision changes with NOVA.

Is anyone having the same problem with their AADSAS?

Thanks in advance.

lphiewok

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Aug 19, 2007
Fort Polk, LA
  1. Dentist
Under my AADSAS school decisions it says, "There is no decision information available." I called AADSAS and they said that they're not doing decision information yet; however, some people have received interview decision changes with NOVA.

Is anyone having the same problem with their AADSAS?

Thanks in advance.

and i'm assuming that you have been invited to NOVA for their interview in another way other than AADSAS?
it's probably NOVA that has not updated your file on AADSAS so you probably want to contact them.

if you're asking this question without getting an interview from NOVA, then there is no problem with AADSAS

About the Ads

Ryltar

10+ Year Member
Mar 9, 2009
  1. Pre-Dental
I've applied to NOVA, although under school decisions it says, "There is no decision information available." There are no school names listed. For other people, it at least lists that their application to NOVA is under review. I've already completed the NOVA secondary application.

doc3232

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Feb 15, 2008
  1. Dental Student
I've applied to NOVA, although under school decisions it says, "There is no decision information available." There are no school names listed. For other people, it at least lists that their application to NOVA is under review. I've already completed the NOVA secondary application.

...Wait a week then call AADSAS. Like I said, it may take a week for the school to update AADSAS, maybe longer.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.