AADSAS & PS's

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DRHOYA

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know there have been some questions flying around about the formatting of your PS's on AADSAS. I submitted this morning, but always after saving my PS, and clicking "view statement", the indentations and formatting were gone. I just got off the phone with an AADSAS rep (who was very helpful btw) and she said, not to worry about, because they re-format all of them, when they send your materials to schools. She said as long as they know where the paragraphs are, and it meets the character requirements, then it will be reformatted. Hope this helps anyone wondering about this issue. :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

AADSAS's method of re-formatting the personal statements after they have been submitted is stupid. If they would just enable their online application service to make indents then it would be much easier for everyone.

I hope they don't screw my personal statement up and only make it three paragraphs instead of the intended four. Either way I don't think it will impact whether anyone gets in or not. Adcom's aren't that knit-picky, I hope.