AAMC BS Passage V (Last question)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

leaveit2rani

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am using AAMC 4R, #174.

Is the answer A or B?

Members don't see this ad.

I am using AAMC 4R, #174.

Is the answer A or B?

Based on everything you've listed in your post, I tend to agree that the answer is A or B. Some may argue that based on all of the information you've presented that it could be B or A. While I can't disagree with them, I tend to think listing the possibilities alphabetically is more aesthetically pleasing.

Based on everything you've listed in your post, I tend to agree that the answer is A or B. Some may argue that based on all of the information you've presented that it could be B or A. While I can't disagree with them, I tend to think listing the possibilities alphabetically is more aesthetically pleasing.

10/10. :thumbup: :love::love:

Never underestimate C or D! Not using C and D on AAMC 3 will net you only 6/7/6 and I suspect the results will be similar for the other practice tests. :smuggrin:

OP, we are trying to hint you that there is not much that can be done to help you without seeing the actual question.

Never underestimate C or D! Not using C and D on AAMC 3 will net you only 6/7/6 and I suspect the results will be similar for the other practice tests.

You bring up a valid point. And to extrapolate beyond the MCAT, consider applications.

• The AM AS appli ation for me i al s hool annot be omplete without using those letters.

Although I like A and B better, when you consider their impact on that sentence, I believe you are correct that C and D are more critical.

• The MC S pplic tion for medic l school c nnot e completed without using those letters.