AAMC Full Length Exams 1-4 advice

Started by Neuro244
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Neuro244

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys I was wondering if I could get some advice.

I will be taking the MCAT exam for a third time in 4 weeks and was wondering about the order of taking the AAMC FL Exams. In the past, I have analyzed them to death, but have never taken the AAMC FL 4. I was wondering if I can take AAMC FL 4 prior to taking 1, 2, and 3, that way I have a chance to actually analyze it since the last exam I will be taking will be 3 days before my real MCAT which won't give me enough time to actually analyze it fully. Is there a disadvantage to doing the last one first? Does anyone advise for/against this? I would appreciate the help as my exam date is getting pretty close. Thanks. FYI, my target goal is a 505.