AAMC Practice Exam Two

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

theonlytycrane

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just saw that it was released yesterday! Just a FYI for those that would be interested :)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Just bought it. On the sample test and scored test 1 I bought back in August I got 20 tries for each exam. With scored test 2 it's only showing 5 tries allowed. Anyone else notice this?

The AAMC didn't make any notifications that I ever saw on twitter or their site that we now get 75% less access to the exams we pay even more $ for. Gee thanks guys.

Reactions: 1 user
Just bought it. On the sample test and scored test 1 I bought back in August I got 20 tries for each exam. With scored test 2 it's only showing 5 tries allowed. Anyone else notice this?

The AAMC didn't make any notifications that I ever saw on twitter or their site that we now get 75% less access to the exams we pay even more $ for. Gee thanks guys.

That sounds greedy, but I bet they're mitigating people who share accounts or selling access. 5 Is a bit much because sometimes I like to just repeat one section rather than the whole test.

Members don't see this ad :)

They reduced the number of starts for every single product. People who recently purchased products but who had not yet activated got warning emails telling them they had to activate by a certain date or they would get the reduced number of starts. But there was no general announcement as far as I know.

Good to know! Hopefully this has a CARS more like the scored rather than the unscored. May need this for a retake...

Let me know when you all take this :) Just curious how similar it is to #1 in terms of difficulty / feel. I try to give advice to younger students on my campus so any type of feedback for them would be awesome.

Reactions: 1 user
Won't be taking it till April unfortunately. Anyone know if it has repeated passages from pre-2015 MCAT like the other practice tests they sell and the Qpacks?

Definitely really irritating. Especially with no notice. That being said, I think 5 tries per exam should be more than enough especially when it's not as effective after you've taken it once.

scored 6 points higher on exam 2. Took it one week after exam 1. How is this even possible lol