AAMC practice "Items"???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ddong

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, where can I get AAMC practice "items", I don't mean the actually CBT 8,9,10. Just wondering if these "items" are structured like a workbook. Please input.

Members don't see this ad.

I was told they are discontinued. You have to ask others or maybe an auction on EBay.com. But they came with the mcat prep home study from Gold Standard I ordered over the summer. The home study came with the science and verbal booklet. Please visit mcat-prep.com, look in their books section for the practice items, or call direct at the number and see how much it will cost you. If it is too expensive, sometimes folks with their other mcat prep books will be selling them on EBay.

Best regards.

When you score yourself, you use it as a guage. There are science passages and verbal passages in 2 workbooks, but as the preface to the book will tell you, you can not use it as a scaled score conversion. "Practice items" for the real thing "AAMC CBT" exam.

If you get up around 04-4:30 hours in the morning and sit through it you can finish and review all biology questions (154 Q's) by 22:30 hours at night. Next day organic...