AAMC Resources

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

futuredoc0307

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
for the section bank, OG, and CARS volume. I read that you shouldn't fly through them fast because they are very representative of the MCAT and that you should do a few passages a day, for example. but how do you break them up if you don't get to see the answers/how you performed until you finish the whole section? If i start them with the option to "show solution", will solutions be automatically shown before i answer them or will there be an optional button that i can click on to show the solution after i have answered?

Can someone explain what the accommodation/show answer option will exactly do? thanks

Members don't see this ad.

There's a "tutor" mode where you can click to see the answer after each question. You should just buy the materials and click through the different options to check it out.

I already have them purchased i just wanted to understand how it works before i waste them ignorantly since questions are the same in each try.

Reactions: 1 user