AAMC Sample Test score

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MDB12

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello fellow MCAT testers,

I was looking through some previous posts to find an accurate conversion score for my AAMC sample test results. However, there were some discrepancies between the scores so I was wondering if anyone knew one I could rely on?

My score: 50/75/69/76

Additionally, I am testing 4/4 and am aiming for a 505-510. I am completed with content review and plan on working through all the UWORLD questions and AAMC online materials by my test date. Does anyone recommend any additional resources I can use, and is my score a reasonable goal?

I received a 498 on both the FL1 and FL2 exams but went back and filled in some major content gaps (amino acids and metabolism) and read through 30 pages of the 86 page psych document which I did not do before I took those exams. (It was a bad idea)

Thank you in advance and I apologize if this is not the place to ask these questions!

Members don't see this ad.

From the score converter I always used, you got a 123/126/126/127. Based on your FL test scores, I would push back your exam to May or June. However, if you receive 505+ on FL3 and FL4, then you might be able to score within your desired range.

Kevin W, MCAT Tutor
Med School Tutors

Thank you! I am unsure of when I should take FL3 and FL4 because I was supposed to be testing 4/4 in Virginia but with everything going on I am worried that my test will be canceled/postponed and I would like to save FL3/FL4 to take closer to the test date if my test gets postponed, do you have any recommendations on this?

Looks like the test will be suspended until April 14th. Go to r/mcat, and best of luck for all your pre-med endeavors.

From the score converter I always used, you got a 123/126/126/127. Based on your FL test scores, I would push back your exam to May or June. However, if you receive 505+ on FL3 and FL4, then you might be able to score within your desired range.

Kevin W, MCAT Tutor
Med School Tutors
What would a 40/59, 33/53, 47/59, 47/59 be?