This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cryovials

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I was wondering if anyone had a MCAT study schedule with only the AAMC material for the month prior to taking! I tried looking for one but I couldn't find one, or if anyone has any tips on which way to work through the AAMC material in the weeks before the actual MCAT! Please I am looking for any and all suggestions
 
Start with SB. Take AAMC FL every Saturday. Review mistakes one day per section. Do all this while doing 2-3 CARS QPack passages and review mistakes every day. If you feel like you need more preparation, buy sample test or QPacks for other sections.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.