AAMC Tests

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FutureDoc4

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I just got access to ALL of the AAMC tests, and I am going to start taking them now. I was wondering if there are certain tests I should start with first and which specific AAMC tests people found most helpful. Thanks.

In addition, I still have like 8 full length Kaplan tests left. Is there a suggestion of how to approach this? Should I just stick with AAMC tests or should I switch from off between AAMC and Kaplan? Let me know.

Members don't see this ad.

Im switching off and on. Im required to take the kaplan ones. ( I have started doing those timed during the week) and now for the weekends, I study/work on practice passages/do sections from AAMC

shoudnt matter all that much. I wouldnt definately save the later AAMC'S to closer to the real deal as they represent the trends of the test. Early on, mixing AAMC and kaplan is good so you can get a feel for what aamc tests are like versus kaplan as they are different (though kaplan is as good as any other practice material you will get ).