• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

AAMC Tests

FutureDoc4

10+ Year Member
Jan 1, 2007
  1. Medical Student
Hey Everyone,

I just got access to ALL of the AAMC tests, and I am going to start taking them now. I was wondering if there are certain tests I should start with first and which specific AAMC tests people found most helpful. Thanks.

In addition, I still have like 8 full length Kaplan tests left. Is there a suggestion of how to approach this? Should I just stick with AAMC tests or should I switch from off between AAMC and Kaplan? Let me know.

IckeyShuffle

MS1 t-minus 1.5 months..
10+ Year Member
Jul 20, 2006
  1. Pre-Medical
shoudnt matter all that much. I wouldnt definately save the later AAMC'S to closer to the real deal as they represent the trends of the test. Early on, mixing AAMC and kaplan is good so you can get a feel for what aamc tests are like versus kaplan as they are different (though kaplan is as good as any other practice material you will get ).

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.