AAN Annual Meeting in DC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted676199

Is anyone else attending this year? Or has anyone else attended in previous years? This will be my first time attending and I'm curious to know how I can get the most out of the experience as a MS3.

Members don't see this ad.

First time for me as well. I might attend some of the med student stuff, but for the most part I'm going to quite a few interesting lectures.

Have you booked your flight yet? I'm wondering when is the best time to book flights to get the best deal. Hopefully that time hasn't already passed.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am expecting to attend the Career reception Hellothere111! I'm attending the SIGN meeting on Monday, and some of the networking/mentoring sessions Monday/Tuesday. I will be at one of the poster sessions for my research.

What do people know about these rush tickets for students for talks? I'm arriving too late to go to the first-timers orientation session on Sunday night.

Studies say 54 days out is on average when the tickets are the lowest so you're pretty close to perfect Mr. Mojo Risin

Reactions: 1 user
First time for me too. I thought id go to a few lectures and then the SIGN meeting on Monday. My buddy who was coming with me just bailed on me but I figured it would still be great to go to.