AAO BCSC Question Bank Group Rate

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

GR7

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone - Looking to get enough residents to join with my residency program and get 40% off this new q-bank (annual subscription). Questions so far appear to be of good quality. Please PM me if interested, thank you.
 
Hi everyone - Looking to get enough residents to join with my residency program and get 40% off this new q-bank (annual subscription). Questions so far appear to be of good quality. Please PM me if interested, thank you.

Might be interested in joining. How many people do you have now? My residency have 5 residents per year and I think most are interested in subscribing to the qbank.
 
Hi everyone - Looking to get enough residents to join with my residency program and get 40% off this new q-bank (annual subscription). Questions so far appear to be of good quality. Please PM me if interested, thank you.

GR7 I’m not able to PM you. Please let me know if you are still interested in subscribing together. Thanks.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I precept some residents who have used it and haven't been impressed. They say the software is clunky and slow and the questions are worse than Chern. I wonder why the AAO has come up with this product (to line their pockets even more?)
 
Hi everyone - Looking to get enough residents to join with my residency program and get 40% off this new q-bank (annual subscription). Questions so far appear to be of good quality. Please PM me if interested, thank you.

Hey GR7, I just PM you. Let me know! Thanks!
 
Hi everyone - Looking to get enough residents to join with my residency program and get 40% off this new q-bank (annual subscription). Questions so far appear to be of good quality. Please PM me if interested, thank you.
Hi, I'm interested, I tried to PM you but I think I'm missing something...