AAP Meeting in Tucson

Started by paz5559
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

paz5559

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is anyone going, and would you consider sharing a room? Please feel free to PM me regarding the details.
 
Pardon my ignorance, but whare the dates?

paz5559 said:
Is anyone going, and would you consider sharing a room? Please feel free to PM me regarding the details.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wish I could go...although Phoenix wasn't much to look at(AAPM&R conference).

Unfortunately, I'll be busy helping do coverage for our 3rd year residents. They all get to go for free... 🙁

I think I'll be more bitter when the residents in my program get to go to Hawaii for free at the AAPM&R conference in 2006. 😡