AAPM&R conference 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Carls5

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi! I am a 4th year med student who is very very interested in PM&R. I keep hearing about he annual conference for AAPM&R in New orleans, and I was wondering if that was something that is beneficial for students to attend, and if so, should I attend the whole thing, or just certain days? Any info is helpful! Thanks in advance!

--Carls5

Members don't see this ad.

A great field to be in. Recommend viewing the program on www.aapmr.org website.

Look at the different tracks and decide early what lectured you want to hear to decide on travel. Many folks on the forum will be going and would be happy yo treat you to a dinner. We are a kind field.

A great field to be in. Recommend viewing the program on www.aapmr.org website.

Look at the different tracks and decide early what lectured you want to hear to decide on travel. Many folks on the forum will be going and would be happy yo treat you to a dinner. We are a kind field.

Thank you so much! I will definitely be signing up, I can't wait to get more involved with PM&R. I am really hoping to match into a program this year!

Members don't see this ad :)
4th year medical student here! I will be there!

Can't wait to go. The only problem is choosing which lectures to attend. And whoever built the website did a bang-up job.

Reactions: 1 users
I'm from the area....New Orleans is one of the greatest cities in the world. But the danger is very real...especially for outsiders who are alone.

-Always travel the quarter with someone
-Stick to Bourbon street at night...don't stray
-Make good use of taxi services at night
-Do not go to the cemeteries, day or night, without a tour
-Enjoy!

Reactions: 1 user
4th year medical student here! I will be there!
Great! Atleast I won't be the only one then. Will you be going for the whole time? Or just for the medical student part on Saturday?