For Sale AATBS 77nd Series EPPP Material for sale

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

VTDoc37

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
AATBS EPPP study guide material. All 6 books of the 77th series and color-coded flashcards. I also have CDs from another study package that I will throw in. Highlighting throughout but the study questions are still blank. Asking $200 +shipping.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Are these materials still available? And, is the 77th series the most recent version (website notes update in Lifespan Development materials 2/2015)?

Are these materials still available? And, is the 77th series the most recent version (website notes update in Lifespan Development materials 2/2015)?

This is the most updated package with the exception of the Lifespan Development. It is from 6/2014.

Members don't see this ad :)

And yes, its still available.

Thanks for the reply... I actually secured an updated copy already!

Are these materials still available? And if so, could you provide a bit more info. on the audio cds?

Are these materials still available? And if so, could you provide a bit more info. on the audio cds?
Yes, they are available. The CD's are audio books of the study guides.

AATBS EPPP study guide material. All 6 books of the 77th series and color-coded flashcards. I also have CDs from another study package that I will throw in. Highlighting throughout but the study questions are still blank. Asking $200 +shipping.

Are you still selling your study materials?

Hello, are your study materials still available? Thanks!