For Sale AATBS 77nd Series EPPP Material for sale

Started by VTDoc37
Tags Tags
eppp
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

VTDoc37

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
AATBS EPPP study guide material. All 6 books of the 77th series and color-coded flashcards. I also have CDs from another study package that I will throw in. Highlighting throughout but the study questions are still blank. Asking $200 +shipping.
 
Last edited:
Are these materials still available? And, is the 77th series the most recent version (website notes update in Lifespan Development materials 2/2015)?
 
Are these materials still available? And, is the 77th series the most recent version (website notes update in Lifespan Development materials 2/2015)?

This is the most updated package with the exception of the Lifespan Development. It is from 6/2014.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are these materials still available? And if so, could you provide a bit more info. on the audio cds?
 
AATBS EPPP study guide material. All 6 books of the 77th series and color-coded flashcards. I also have CDs from another study package that I will throw in. Highlighting throughout but the study questions are still blank. Asking $200 +shipping.

Are you still selling your study materials?