ABA Advanced Exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
The certification status directory is up, as far as I can see.

What information might one glean from this at this point?

Members don't see this ad.

What information might one glean from this at this point?
I meant that there was no more maintenance going on, as far as I could see. I didn't realize it may be a different database, duh!

Last edited by a moderator:
So anyone else thinking they're not going to be releasing results today this late??? Drivin me nuts.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Are you sure about this? My PD would have said something

Can confirm that I know OF individuals who have been informed by their PDs. I also know several PD deny having seen results (and I trust that they are telling the truth) so who knows?

I can't see why they tell some PDs and not others. Whatever, the suspense continues I can't imagine them not being released tomorrow

My PD wouldn't BS tho, if he had them we would know

I doubt PDs were emailed or anything, they probably just have access online or something.

No way they'd selectively email certain folks.

We're all going to find out soon. No need to get worked up about it.

Reactions: 1 users
::shrugs:: I guess my PD was lying then when she texted myself and my co-residents our exam results. I don't know why some PDs would say they don't have them when mine said she did.

(edited because I quoted the wrong post in my response)

True dat, probably something they can check online. They'll be out today

Ugh website server is boggy

Members don't see this ad :)
Website is all messed up, I'm sure from the traffic. Everyone around here is having issues, some that logged on early got through but it's slow going now.

What a joke. Couldn't construct a more poorly executed licensure process.

Still can't get in. What's the process if we fail? Just take it again? Does it matter in the long run? I hated that exam and this is all nerve wrecking.

At this point all I can do is laugh...

I never realized that hyperbaric therapy or obscure landmark based blocks were such cornerstones of modern anesthesia practice...

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Agree. In fact, a friend of mine who took this exam with me made an excellent point:

It almost wouldn't qualify as an anesthesiology exam.

They need to get this thing figured out so I can flush my $2100 down the drain on the next worthless exam they're scamming me with.

Thanks for the updates everyone. Anyone have any luck with the website yet? this is getting old.

I can actually log into the site now, but then none of the links on the homepage work. Is this some kind of sick joke?

Same for me! Does it say anything on your "Home" page? My "Scheduled" message has dissappeared.

Anyone else that can log-in but the links dont work see any change on their home page??? Rumor from couple years ago was that, if one failed, the status would revert back to "Eligible" for part I on the home page.

Don't read too much into other web site messages during their on again off again maintenance shenanigans.

When I logged in to get my oral results, there was a prominent link to more information on how to sign up to take the oral ... I figured that meant I failed.

The wankers.

When we finally get in, which link are we supposed to click on?

When you log in, there is a notification saying you have exam results available and you can click the link to the results page.

Passed... I'd like to thank everyone for being my emotional tampon

Reactions: 2 users
Passed! I spent about 1 week blasting through ~2/3 of TrueLearn. Not sure how much it actually helped.. I felt very underprepared and wouldn't have been surprised with a 'fail.' Phew. I'll definitely be preparing more for oral boards.

Some have been able to start signing up for oral boards. You have to refresh the home page a lot and it's laggy, but it works. All weeks still available.

Hope you enjoy spending some big coin.

Refresh refresh, it's clunky. Eventually it shows up at the bottom of your page.

Two hours later, I'm registered. Thanks compadre

Last edited:
Congratulations to everyone who passed! Good luck with oral boards. It's a ridiculous hurdle, but that doesn't diminish getting over it.

It appears now the earliest open dates are at the end of May. Do the dates normally get snatched up that fast?

Congratulations to everyone who passed! Good luck with oral boards. It's a ridiculous hurdle, but that doesn't diminish getting over it.

Yeah, even after passing, it was still the biggest joke I've ever been a part of. Didn't test our anesthesia prowess, nothing like the ITE, but whatever upward and onward

Yeah, even after passing, it was still the biggest joke I've ever been a part of. Didn't test our anesthesia prowess, nothing like the ITE, but whatever upward and onward
Regardless of how silly some of the hurdles are, it's still a significant accomplishment and something to be proud of. Not every one of us gets there, and 99.9% of the people in the world never even attempt something so difficult. Congratulations for passing this part. :)

I often think it would be fun to kick some of those clowns at the ABA square in the 'nads but I'm still proud of my board certification.

Reactions: 3 users