about General Chemistry Destroyer

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

samsamani

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I am planning to take the DAT by following Ari's study schedule. His schedule doesn't include GC Destroyer but i am planning to include it so i can benefit from it. My question is that the books itself is only handwritten notes, does it come with a recording or am i missing something?

Members don't see this ad.

I don't think GC Destroyer would be necessary. DAT Destroyer already provides an extensive amount of GC problems that are similar to what you will see on the DAT. Ideally, you should go through DAT Destroyer at least 3 times before your exam to get the most benefit. If you're just looking for notes and recordings, I think Chad's videos would be the way to go.

Reactions: 1 user
agree with above ^^^^ i took gen chem 2 years ago and did not remember a thing when studying this summer. I had to start from square one literally. DAT destroyer is MORE than sufficient for gen chem.

i redid the GC and OC sections for DAT destroyer 3x each. while i believe i could have scored higher, i do not regret going through the book a second and third time. learn from your mistakes in dat destroyer and you will succeed.

Last edited: