About IMU, Malaysia

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Onlinepoet2000

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm new to this site and I find that it holds answers to most of my doubts about medical school. It's a great site and its good work by the folks involved.

Anyways questions arise after sometime so I have one lined up and i hope you guys would be able to answer it.

I'm a prospective medical student wanting to study at IMU in Malaysia. The reason I would like to go there is because they help you to transfer to the UK after 2 1/2 years. Even if I get transferred, I still have my doubts because even if I get awarded a degree from a UK university, I would find it very hard to get a job in the UK since half my degree would be from Malaysia and there would obviously be some reference to it in my certificate.

I'm not very sure about this but still do any of you guys think that it would be hard enough for me to find a job and would not be treated equally as the British students even if I get my degree awarded here i.e. the second phase....please give me a shout.

I will be here.

Members don't see this ad.