Absolutely Silly Question Regarding Prerequisites - Please Assure Me!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
If they reject your primary, you can email and explain. I had that happen because I forgot to include the fact I was taking physics while filling out classes. I think you need to chillax and take a break before your head explodes.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
If they reject your primary, you can email and explain. I had that happen because I forgot to include the fact I was taking physics while filling out classes. I think you need to chillax and take a break before your head explodes.

Schools will actually not send you a secondary because you don't have all prereqs completed at the time of application?

Schools will actually not send you a secondary because you don't have all prereqs completed at the time of application?
No, that's not what I said. At all. I forgot to put it down as a course I WOULD be taking under future course work and, yes, I didn't get a secondary until I called the school. They were super nice about it

Members don't see this ad :)
No, that's not what I said. At all. I forgot to put it down as a course I WOULD be taking under future course work and, yes, I didn't get a secondary until I called the school. They were super nice about it

I see. But I finished all my prereqs since this January, so I am not taking any future courses. I would hope that schools would know which course has a lab component from their years of experience even if the transcript/AACOMAS isn't explicitly clear.

If adcoms see the following:

Biology 101L: Principles of Biology (4 semester hours, B)

Will it be obvious that the course has a lab component? I would hope that adcoms would not need additional "verification" to ensure that the course has a lab.

Dude, take a deep breathe. It will be fine. Nobody here actually knows what the adcoms will do/think/require, but I guarantee you're not the only person who has transcripts like this. Stop worrying about minutia that won't affect your ultimate chances of admission - get your app submitted!

Dude, take a deep breathe. It will be fine. Nobody here actually knows what the adcoms will do/think/require, but I guarantee you're not the only person who has transcripts like this. Stop worrying about minutia that won't affect your ultimate chances of admission - get your app submitted!

That's good to hear. But still!

On a more serious note, I might need to get evaluated if I continue to stress about everything. Sigh...

That's good to hear. But still!

On a more serious note, I might need to get evaluated if I continue to stress about everything. Sigh...

Yeah, I know, we're all stressed out. The process is really daunting and stress inducing! But you'll only live to see the other end if you try to relax :) Maybe try some yoga or exercise before seeking a psych evaluation though...

Reactions: 1 users
I think we will be fine. Especially for the pre reqs. The 4 credit hours will give it away.