Academic/community CT surgery salaries?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Medstart108

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I get this is a location/practice dependent question but in the last couple of years, how much are graduates making after expenses before taxes in the first 3 years of practice in academic? community? practice, specifically those focused on cardiac.
 
I get this is a location/practice dependent question but in the last couple of years, how much are graduates making after expenses before taxes in the first 3 years of practice in academic? community? practice, specifically those focused on cardiac.

Ask your PD and recent grads from your program. Most of the time it's not a secret.
 
My fellow first year cardiac fellow just signed at his hometown (medium-sized) for $550K/year. So there's that for what it's worth. I'm sure you can get higher in other areas.