Academic Update question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

futuredentist3107

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I just finished my masters last semester and posted all my final grades for my last semester when I realized that instead of Fall 2020, it said Fall 2021 after all this time. I had only one interview and I believe the reason was because schools saw that I graduate Fall of next year. I fixed it and wanted to know if anyone knows how academic updates work and how quickly schools see it. I applied to 20 schools, got one interview, and two rejections. Does anyone know if the remaining 17 schools will see that I actually graduated already and it wont be next year?

Also do you guys think that this is a big deal? I think its pretty clear that if I had Fall 2019 + Spring 2020 semesters, then my last one would clearly be Fall 2020 and not Fall 2021, especially if I already had my classes listed.

Members don't see this ad.

I don’t think it’s a big deal and I doubt that was the reason for only getting one interview. If they were interested they’d send an invite and then explain to you that you need to complete that requirement prior to matriculation. I think they can see the update immediately.

yeah Im confused about this too..do schools get a notification showing grades that we added..