Quantcast

Academic update

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GOLDenKatie

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2008
Messages
80
Reaction score
0
I submitted my application in September and applied to three schools. I received a conditional acceptance (taking mcat in april) from one school and I have another interview coming up at another school. One school is waiting to make an interview decision until my mcat score is in (planning to take in April). Am I required to update my app even if they are just waiting for an mcat score?
 

air bud

I am a dog and play basketball
10+ Year Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2008
Messages
2,097
Reaction score
1,185
i may be wrong (i know it is has happened twice), but i thought schools could no longer give conditional acceptances with no MCAT?
 
Top