Updating Podiatry Schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PodSchoolFan

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I am applying this cycle to podiatry schools. I have already sent in my application along with my LORs. I am taking the MCAT later this month. I was wondering if anyone knew what the procedure was to update podiatry schools? I already submitted the primary application, but I wanted to update the schools on my last semester's grades. I am currently in a master's program. I'm not sure if it would make a difference, but I figured I'd try anyway to send in an update.

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

They’ll ask you to send in updated grades at the interview before/while giving you an acceptance. Well that’s what I witnessed to people who were in masters programs hat were interviewing with me. I’d just focus on the Mcat aslong as it’s not a dramatic dip in GPA it probably won’t make a difference

Hi everyone!

I am applying this cycle to podiatry schools. I have already sent in my application along with my LORs. I am taking the MCAT later this month. I was wondering if anyone knew what the procedure was to update podiatry schools? I already submitted the primary application, but I wanted to update the schools on my last semester's grades. I am currently in a master's program. I'm not sure if it would make a difference, but I figured I'd try anyway to send in an update.

Thank you!
You can contact schools directly or application services should have an Update Option too