Accelerated BSN Program Question?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Jen19

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, so I am currently enrolled as an undergraduate student on my way to getting my BA in Psychology. I was planning on going into a second degree program in nursing once I graduate. I have intentionally signed up for the following courses:

1.Statistics
2. General Chemistry I and II
3. Microbiology
4. some sort of Nutrition course
5. Developmental Psychology

Do the following pre reqs give me a high chance in getting into a 14- month BSN program once I am graduated?? My first choice is Rutgers Nursing Program
 
Hi, so I am currently enrolled as an undergraduate student on my way to getting my BA in Psychology. I was planning on going into a second degree program in nursing once I graduate. I have intentionally signed up for the following courses:

1.Statistics
2. General Chemistry I and II
3. Microbiology
4. some sort of Nutrition course
5. Developmental Psychology

Do the following pre reqs give me a high chance in getting into a 14- month BSN program once I am graduated?? My first choice is Rutgers Nursing Program

Do you already have Anatomy and Physiology? Those might be a little more fruitful than the Gen Chem 1 and 2. Not unless those are required for your program.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, yes!! forgot to include that but i also signed up for Anatomy and Physiology I and II.

Then yes. If you do well in all of those classes and the rest of your app looks good, I would say you would be competitive. What's your GPA?
 
Then yes. If you do well in all of those classes and the rest of your app looks good, I would say you would be competitive. What's your GPA?
I am currently a sophomore - but i needed to plan this all ahead of time so that i actually have time to take all of these classes haha. My GPA is a 3.824