Accelerated BSN Program Question?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jen19

Reaction score
Hi, so I am currently enrolled as an undergraduate student on my way to getting my BA in Psychology. I was planning on going into a second degree program in nursing once I graduate. I have intentionally signed up for the following courses:

1.Statistics
2. General Chemistry I and II
3. Microbiology
4. some sort of Nutrition course
5. Developmental Psychology

Do the following pre reqs give me a high chance in getting into a 14- month BSN program once I am graduated?? My first choice is Rutgers Nursing Program

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi, so I am currently enrolled as an undergraduate student on my way to getting my BA in Psychology. I was planning on going into a second degree program in nursing once I graduate. I have intentionally signed up for the following courses:

1.Statistics
2. General Chemistry I and II
3. Microbiology
4. some sort of Nutrition course
5. Developmental Psychology

Do the following pre reqs give me a high chance in getting into a 14- month BSN program once I am graduated?? My first choice is Rutgers Nursing Program

Do you already have Anatomy and Physiology? Those might be a little more fruitful than the Gen Chem 1 and 2. Not unless those are required for your program.

Do you already have Anatomy and Physiology? Those might be a little more fruitful than the Gen Chem 1 and 2. Not unless those are required for your program.

Hi, yes!! forgot to include that but i also signed up for Anatomy and Physiology I and II.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, yes!! forgot to include that but i also signed up for Anatomy and Physiology I and II.

Then yes. If you do well in all of those classes and the rest of your app looks good, I would say you would be competitive. What's your GPA?

Then yes. If you do well in all of those classes and the rest of your app looks good, I would say you would be competitive. What's your GPA?
I am currently a sophomore - but i needed to plan this all ahead of time so that i actually have time to take all of these classes haha. My GPA is a 3.824

I am currently a sophomore - but i needed to plan this all ahead of time so that i actually have time to take all of these classes haha. My GPA is a 3.824

Ah, i understand. Keep that GPA up and you should be golden.