Acceptance Notification via Phone??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

idkwhat2write

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone, I'm waiting to hear back from some schools that typically call up students on Dec 1st, but I will not have access to the primary number i put down (home phone), as I will be at my college. Will the dental schools leave voicemails or is there any way I can change my number to my cell number? Thanks for the help!
 
Hi everyone, I'm waiting to hear back from some schools that typically call up students on Dec 1st, but I will not have access to the primary number i put down (home phone), as I will be at my college. Will the dental schools leave voicemails or is there any way I can change my number to my cell number? Thanks for the help!

You may have the option to do call forwarding from your house phone to cell phone. Contact your phone provider for more details.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do schools use the number listed on your AADSAS or the number you give them on a secondary? Never even thought about this.
Probably the secondary one, but I would think it would be better for them to use the AADSAS one since that's the easiest for us to update and keep current.
 
If no one answers they typically leave a voice mail. Aadsas takes time to update. Just let your parents or whoever at home know if they get a call to let you know asap and to give you the call back number. Don't worry, they won't give away your spot cause you didn't pick up dec 1